work with us
imageDESIGN is a thriving graphic and web design company based in Grande Prairie, Alberta. Get ready for impromptu brainstorms, collaborating with great people, and a friendly, laid-back atmosphere. We’re always on the lookout for creative, talented designers. If you’re keen on a career in graphic design or web development, send your info to email@example.com.
imageDESIGN offers challenging work that changes each day, rewarding pay, unique benefits, and the opportunity to grow your design career. We always have a wide variety of design, print, and web projects on the go!
We are passionate about what we do and have fun doing it. Check out our team and find out a little bit more on each of us.
want to join?
Send us your resume and a cover letter letting us know your qualifications and a bit about yourself. Please be sure to answer the following questions:
• What position are you applying for?
• What are your goals?
• Do you live in Grande Prairie, Alberta?
• Do you have a portfolio? (send us a link!)
• Why is imageDESIGN a fit for you?
We are currently hiring for the following position:
Graphic Designer – Temporary Summer Position
imageDESIGN has an immediate opening for a seasonal Graphic Designer for the summer of 2020 (May/June – August). We are looking for an energetic professional who is well spoken, confident, motivated, and loves working with people. This is a great opportunity for a student with an amazing portfolio and the right personality to gain experience in this exciting industry. If you are keen to learn, enjoy being busy and take pride in top quality work this could be a great role for you! imageDESIGN is a thriving graphic and web design company in Grande Prairie that offers a friendly, laid back work environment with competitive pay. This position also has the opportunity to be expanded into a full time position in the future.
This temporary summer position would require but not be limited to the following:
- Graphic design for all types of marketing including branding, print material, web design, social media graphics, signage, tradeshow and environmental design.
- Meeting with clients
- Project management and budgeting
The right person would:
- Have graduated or currently be enrolled in a secondary institute with a diploma or degree related to this field.
- Knowledge of the current Adobe suite
- Have outstanding customer service skills
- Be organized and conscious of time-management
- Have good verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and grammar
- Pay close attention to detail
- Work well independently or as part of a dedicated team
- Willing to work from our office in Grande Prairie, AB (no remote positions will be considered)
If you are excited about the possibility of being a part of our company, please submit your resume with a portfolio and references to our office at 10017 100 Avenue or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest; however, only those qualified for an interview and willing to work from our office (not remotely) will be contacted.